What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoda is waiting for a response before truly claiming I believe...soooo its technically still open for a ninja to snag the offer lol
Sorry, I haven't been on since I posted. I only have 1 pair of geese & she lays sporadically, so it's a gamble as to whether you get an egg from her in the Waterfowl Hen's Choice or not.

ProfTi, I need your shipping info. I can ship yours early next week. Just used all my bantams in an assortment, so it will take me at least the weekend to collect again.

Last edited:
Mine 12068. Seeds or plants...just surprise me.

See swap page or $15 PP.

I may be able to do some serama (one pair and she is starting to lay) or salmon faverolles. My others are just crosses right now. I have salmon fav roo over a variety right now but I do have pure faverolles and seramas.

Eggorr and sewchaos, current offer is this one.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/urbanmamahen-swap-page
Profti's offer was claimed by me. My swap page is the current offer.

I could also send 500 meal worms from Uncle Jim's farm.

Mine Awesome Walnut Square Bars (12 oz)
droolin.gif

My Swap Page: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/reesepoultrys-page

Last edited:
I was going to claim the laundry soap so now I guess HAVE to claim the Betty Crocker cup warmer ;) So mine.
See swap page.
I have a ton of burlap coffee bags in my car. Some have awesome prints, some soft, some plain, some very thick. I can send them out mon.

Last edited:
MINE
Olive Eggers please

See swap page, new eggs added (now have ducks & geese available)
I didn't go to the swap page cause it states ducks and geese available so I wanted just geese no ducks. I didn't know that it had to be a mix of different ducks and a goose egg. Things need to be clarified cause that was misleading. I thought you meant look at your swap page or I could get duck and geese eggs but wasn't sure if I can get just duck eggs or goose eggs. Then to pass on me I don't think was right. You people could've waited but chose not to. So if she said yes I could get just goose eggs then I was the one who said mine first but it didn't count cause you people couldn't wait for her to answer - that's not right. Corancher needs to fix this so it doesn't happen again. There should be ample time for a "seller" to respond to any questions. If someone is allowed to hold up the thread for 6 hours plus at times then this situation should never had happened. How would you feel if I stated "see swap page, new eggs added (now have Emu and peafowl available) But I didn't say anything else - you are going to ask questions. Now I learned that there really isn't goose eggs available cause Mrs. Goose dosen't lay all the time (this should've been stated in the post ) so it is basically duck eggs. Me I would've given ya peafowl eggs and Emu eggs but that is me. I am not slamming anyone just stating the fact that, that post should've been clarified better and everyone needs to slow down a bit and let the person answer. It is not anyone's place to say skip him cause he asked a question when he "mine" the offer first.

Yoda, you make some good points. There should be a policy for this type of action in the future.

As for this particular case, your question did stall the thread for about 8 hours while you awaited an answer, before someone else 'MINED' it. The current rules state do not let the thread stall for 6 hours or more before offering something else, so maybe in the future an answer can wait that amount of time before a poster's MINE is considered void. There has got to be some kind of time limit though, because this thread stalls for entire days sometimes and no one wants that.

In your case it did turn out for the best - you wanted goose eggs and there were none to be had. No harm no foul and it allows Corancher to make rules for the issue in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom