What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not mean to ruffle feathers by stating or simply overlooking Yodas question :( someone asked what the offer was...I answered the truth...Yoda wanted goose eggs and while waiting for an answer someone else swooped in and mined the offer, which happens all the time, its part of this game..Its happened to me ALOT! :/ Ive lost out on tons of things that way....Im so sorry to have caused any issues...
:(

mine on the burlap sacks with prints please swap on my members page

i also have this shirt new mens size med fits ladies aprox 12,i wear mine layered.

This is short sleeves,sorry the pictures r so bad,oh the design is on the back

Last edited:
I didn't go to the swap page cause it states ducks and geese available so I wanted just geese no ducks. I didn't know that it had to be a mix of different ducks and a goose egg. Things need to be clarified cause that was misleading. I thought you meant look at your swap page or I could get duck and geese eggs but wasn't sure if I can get just duck eggs or goose eggs. Then to pass on me I don't think was right. You people could've waited but chose not to. So if she said yes I could get just goose eggs then I was the one who said mine first but it didn't count cause you people couldn't wait for her to answer - that's not right. Corancher needs to fix this so it doesn't happen again. There should be ample time for a "seller" to respond to any questions. If someone is allowed to hold up the thread for 6 hours plus at times then this situation should never had happened. How would you feel if I stated "see swap page, new eggs added (now have Emu and peafowl available) But I didn't say anything else - you are going to ask questions. Now I learned that there really isn't goose eggs available cause Mrs. Goose dosen't lay all the time (this should've been stated in the post ) so it is basically duck eggs. Me I would've given ya peafowl eggs and Emu eggs but that is me. I am not slamming anyone just stating the fact that, that post should've been clarified better and everyone needs to slow down a bit and let the person answer. It is not anyone's place to say skip him cause he asked a question when he "mine" the offer first.
I have 2 goose eggs available right now if you would like to do a side swap.

I didn't go to the swap page cause it states ducks and geese available so I wanted just geese no ducks. I didn't know that it had to be a mix of different ducks and a goose egg. Things need to be clarified cause that was misleading. I thought you meant look at your swap page or I could get duck and geese eggs but wasn't sure if I can get just duck eggs or goose eggs. Then to pass on me I don't think was right. You people could've waited but chose not to. So if she said yes I could get just goose eggs then I was the one who said mine first but it didn't count cause you people couldn't wait for her to answer - that's not right. Corancher needs to fix this so it doesn't happen again. There should be ample time for a "seller" to respond to any questions. If someone is allowed to hold up the thread for 6 hours plus at times then this situation should never had happened. How would you feel if I stated "see swap page, new eggs added (now have Emu and peafowl available) But I didn't say anything else - you are going to ask questions. Now I learned that there really isn't goose eggs available cause Mrs. Goose dosen't lay all the time (this should've been stated in the post ) so it is basically duck eggs. Me I would've given ya peafowl eggs and Emu eggs but that is me. I am not slamming anyone just stating the fact that, that post should've been clarified better and everyone needs to slow down a bit and let the person answer. It is not anyone's place to say skip him cause he asked a question when he "mine" the offer first.
In response to this. If you have a question about something someone is offering, send them a PM. The offer is still available even if you are asking if you can get certain things. If someone comes along like a NINJA and claims it out from under you then they can. If you want to claim then mine the offer and work out details with the person who is offering or send them a PM to clarify thus you are ready for the next time they offer if someone claims before you get the answer. Rule is unless you Mine the offer and make your offer then the offer is still on the table and someone else can take it.

I for one am not on BYC all the time and if someone has a question on my offer it could be hours waiting for an answer thus it will hold up the swap.

However, please do try to be clear in your offers. I am also like Frank and there are certain things I would not want in my mix of eggs like EMU eggs because here at home. EMU = DIVORCE

Remember the swap is for FUN.

In response to this. If you have a question about something someone is offering, send them a PM. The offer is still available even if you are asking if you can get certain things. If someone comes along like a NINJA and claims it out from under you then they can. If you want to claim then mine the offer and work out details with the person who is offering or send them a PM to clarify thus you are ready for the next time they offer if someone claims before you get the answer. Rule is unless you Mine the offer and make your offer then the offer is still on the table and someone else can take it.

I for one am not on BYC all the time and if someone has a question on my offer it could be hours waiting for an answer thus it will hold up the swap.

However, please do try to be clear in your offers. I am also like Frank and there are certain things I would not want in my mix of eggs like EMU eggs because here at home. EMU = DIVORCE

Remember the swap is for FUN.

thumbsup.gif

Why do husbands have such problems with emus? I think mine would divorce me if I got an emu egg. He keeps asking me if I had swapped for emu eggs and I keep telling him that I promise I won't claim any emus, but I don't think he believes me. I should get a couple of emus so that when I finally sell them, the idea of getting goats won't seem so unreasonable to him anymore.
tongue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom