Status
Not open for further replies.
awww.....only three swaps a week?
hit.gif
lol....i want some of daze' mille cochins
droolin.gif
oh and some of the polish too
droolin.gif
Ive been sitting on my hands when ive seen the cochins...cochins are the sweetest.

I have a white female about a year old. I have a 6 week red roo, a frizzle female buff and I think a female black frizzle. Ive had others too but they have disappeared. :0( I love their personalities.

Well... After yesterday's flurry of activity, I seem to have stalled the thread...

I can offer 12+ barnyard mix eggs. Hens are Buff Oprington, Black Australorp, and Production Red. Very good layers. Nice brown eggs, al least 6-10 eggs every day all through the winter. I have 3 young roos in with them right now that are Ancona mixes that I hatched in November. They have been covering the hens and I have 13 eggs in my incubator right now for the Easter hatchalong. It is early, but I just candled and I do see development in some of them, so the roos are fertile. Can't promise how fertile, so if you think I should offer 18+, I can, it may just take another day to collect that many...

Well... After yesterday's flurry of activity, I seem to have stalled the thread...

I can offer 12+ barnyard mix eggs. Hens are Buff Oprington, Black Australorp, and Production Red. Very good layers. Nice brown eggs, al least 6-10 eggs every day all through the winter. I have 3 young roos in with them right now that are Ancona mixes that I hatched in November. They have been covering the hens and I have 13 eggs in my incubator right now for the Easter hatchalong. It is early, but I just candled and I do see development in some of them, so the roos are fertile. Can't promise how fertile, so if you think I should offer 18+, I can, it may just take another day to collect that many...
MINE

eggs please (however many you would like to send)

See swap page, 2 orders waiting for runner ducks, so they will be mid-late next week for ship. Everything else is ready to go this weekend.

I can also offer 4+ Pekin Ducks if you don't want a mix of different purebreed ducks

Last edited:
MINE

eggs please (however many you would like to send)

See swap page, 2 orders waiting for runner ducks, so they will be mid-late next week for ship. Everything else is ready to go this weekend.

I can also offer 4+ Pekin Ducks if you don't want a mix of different purebreed ducks
Mine on some more IR eggs :) You can ship them all together:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom