What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
we voted a few months back on what to change, most people voted to keep it the same. Keeping the swaps per week lower gets more people a chance to claim stuff, that way it not always the same 3-4 people swapping/claiming.
You can always do side swaps, but sometimes it does work out if the person you want stuff from doesnt want anything of yours.
I prefer the limit where it is.
hide.gif
Keeps me from spending too much on shipping since I do several different chains & when I find too many things I want the shipping bill gets pretty high.
he.gif

I think going up to 4 would not be bad. We are all adults, and as such would need to remember to limit ourselves according to his/her needs/funds/limits.

To increase swaps, I'd think we'd need a time limit. This one moves more slowly though, so the time limit would have to be longer. Then where the pp/he swap says you're done swapping for the week, this one would almost have to be something like the rest of the week, plus no swaps the next week.

okay, I'm lost where we're at. But to answer the questions:

1. The speakers are portable speakers nothing special can plug into ipod or computer.

2. Freeze deired meal worms co in a believe is a one cup container, weight wise I'm not sure what it holds, I fill it full

3. Yes you can have on meal worm container and the rub on roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom