What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to be good and wait until I am a member for 3 months so that I can post... lol
pop.gif

Mine

I can will offer 2 mysteries boxes

1 Mystery Box one will have nothing, but books in it these will be mostly scifi and horror. Will contain at least 6 books probably more

2. Mystery Box two will be nothing but costume jewerly this will be pins, broaches, earrings, and etc. You will recieve a nice assortment.

3. Mystery Box three will contain anything and everything is up for grabs in this one. There will NOT be any eggs, but it may be anything else

Mine

1 Mystery Box one will have nothing, but books in it these will be mostly scifi and horror. Will contain at least 6 books probably more

2. Mystery Box two will be nothing but costume jewerly this will be pins, broaches, earrings, and etc. You will recieve a nice assortment.

3. Mystery Box three will contain anything and everything is up for grabs in this one. There will NOT be any eggs, but it may be anything else
Do you have a swap page?

Mine

I don't have a swap page the current offer is above. I can also do a box of assorted coffee mugs. Gurantee at least 5 mugs. If you have any other questions please let me know.

Thanks.

Mine

Is this choose 2 boxes?

I ment for it to be one, but I would be willing to do a mix. It would come in one box, but you could have items that would contain two boxes. Like I promise at least 5-6 books in the book box and so many coffee mugs if you pick both I will give you the number of books and the number of mugs, but they would come in one box to save money on shipping. Just what ever it takes to keep the thread moving.

Mine on the box #2. Thank you.

Please see my swap page. But please keep in mind I will not be able to ship anything till Wednesday the 19th. Staying home with DH while he recovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom