whats a good website to buy an incubator

Quote:
I second this. I order a sportsman 1502 from them, they said it was in stock and would ship in less then 7 days. 3+ weeks later it arrives, drop shipped from the manufacturer. Surehatch could never give me a straight answer for when it wuld ship or a tracking number. Learn from my error, stay away from Surehatch.

If you *Like incubatorwarehouse on facebook you get a $5 off code as well.
With shipping my hovabator came to 130 which was the cheapest I could find.
I also highly recommend their digital thermometer/hygrometer.
It has a remote sensor on it so it doesnt have to sit inside the incubator with high humidity.

Last edited:
Not sure about the incubators listed here but I use a Brinsea incubator for my goshawks and love it. It's very reliably and I've never had a problem hatching eggs. It's has a very good humidity module and it seems to read the temp very accurately.

Quote:
I second this. I order a sportsman 1502 from them, they said it was in stock and would ship in less then 7 days. 3+ weeks later it arrives, drop shipped from the manufacturer. Surehatch could never give me a straight answer for when it wuld ship or a tracking number. Learn from my error, stay away from Surehatch.

My experience exactly except that it was "IN STOCK" and took over a month to receive. It was obvious by the calls that I placed that this company is nothing more than a website someone runs from their home, takes the order, and then places the order with the manufacturers to be drop shipped. I'm surprised GQF would allow this.

Quote:

My experience exactly except that it was "IN STOCK" and took over a month to receive. It was obvious by the calls that I placed that this company is nothing more than a website someone runs from their home, takes the order, and then places the order with the manufacturers to be drop shipped. I'm surprised GQF would allow this.

Quiet a few places do just this
smile.png

just got a new 1502 sportsman from surehatch it was the cheapest i could find anywhere. no problems at all

the sportsman i just got from surehatch came within a week. they sent me a tracking # so i new where it was all the time. they had a special 15$ coupon

Back
Top Bottom