What's Driving You?

fhdogs

Songster
10 Years
Mar 31, 2009
Southern Vermont
I was just replying to the hobby post https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=229646 , and I started thinking about my car (washing it is my hobby).

So I was just wondering what all of us crazy chicken people are driving.

I'm sure this has been done before, as BYC has covered every topic, but I'll give at go anyway.

Listed in order of favorite/most use:
'04 Mini Cooper S (My baby)
'00 GMC 1500 (For trips to the feed store
wink.png
etc.)
'09 Subaru Forester (Can't live in VT without one. The fiancées ride)
'02 Honda CR-V (Needs more $ to get road worthy than I want to spend.)

What keeps you moving?

Last edited:
ok my baby is my truck!, bought it for my husbands birthday last year

we also have:

1 ton dully
chevy mini van (will not catch me driving that thing)
88 ford f 150

we're a truck family, we have 3 large horse trailers, 2 farm trailers to haul around

I own a '04 jeep wrangler. Used to own a sports car that was smaller than some of the potholes on our dirt road.

I drive a volvo v70 wagon, its roooomy, Its my second volvo We've owned, so we are hooked!
We also have a 86 porshe , its in really good shape, a fun car to drive, we only put it on the road in the spring/summer.
we also have a bmw 90' something not sure of the year, its currently parked in the driveway, i hate the car, because he hasnt worked on it in years, i was thinking on decorating it with flowers to blend in a bit, it does have a car cover, but ugh! anyways, thats all !!!

Well, if I ever get my license unsuspended, my baby is a 97 Grand Am. It's probably the nicest car I've ever had, which is pretty sad.
sad.png
But I just put $1200 into an engine rebuild for it (about 18 mos. ago), so I guess I should keep it for a bit longer
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom