WHATS FOR DINNER :0) Graphic Photos

Bi0sC0mp

Songster
11 Years
Apr 21, 2008
Raiford,FLA
heres some pictures of a hog we picked up last night and butchered i am the one in the blue hat 2 other guys are my good friends and the kid is my son..

DSC01366.jpg

DSC01389.jpg

DSC01397.jpg

this is me

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I'm pretty sure it was shot. The gun in the first pic kinda gave it away.
tongue.png

Anyway, congrats on such a nice pig. I've always wanted to go hog hunting but I guess I'll stick to Turkeys and coons.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure it was shot. The gun in the first pic kinda gave it away.
tongue.png

Anyway, congrats on such a nice pig. I've always wanted to go hog hunting but I guess I'll stick to Turkeys and coons.

Just because it was shot doesn't necessarily mean it’s wild. Folks around here use a bullet to the head to dispatch a domestic pig. I was just curious because wild pigs tend to be smaller and darker in color than the ones you buy at action and that one is smaller and darker in color than the ones we usually get.

Also there have been a few people in this area who have started trapping wild pigs and selling them on the hoof. They are really good eating and bring good money for not a lot of work.

Quote:
Oooooh even better than that, a couple of months of sausage, ribs, roasts, keeping the crock pot busy, man o man, good stuff.

My grandfather used to keep 10 - 15 “peeee eyyyye geeeee haaaawgs” out in the woods, every winter he'd go out and shoot a couple to six with my uncles, they'd gather them up and slaughter them in the barn, good times, good times.
Peace,
Dave

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom