What's in a Username??

I have Irish Setter show dogs, the long hair on them is called "feathering" and they are red...so Redfeathers.
big_smile.png

My user name basically describes my personality. When I was a kid I had people always asking me why I didn't talk much and my reponse was always "I talk when I have something to say."

Taciturnity: the trait of being uncommunicative; not volunteering anything more than necessary.

I lived in Henrietta NY for the first three years of my life and it sounds good and chickeny. I now have a red star pullet named Henrietta. And my birthday is July 23.

This was my nickname in high school, sort of. I was in our school yearbook on a "Students with their Pets" page holding my big white rooster. Everyone else posed with their DOG.

mine's b/c when we first got our chicks my 2yo would go around singing "bow chicka bow mow" repeatedly, everytime she saw them, or someone talked about them. The 12yo said she learned it from them watching Alvin and the Chipmunks... but I'm not sure? It's funny when she says it though, and we all laugh. I guess she relates the"chicka" part to "chicks" or something.

I've been involved with dog rescue for over ten years and thought dogzrule was fitting. At the time, I had five dogs but now only have four.

Back
Top Bottom