What's in the moat?

I too am the zombie in the mirror.
hide.gif

I too am the zombie in the mirror. :oops:
Are you for sell? going around singing "How much is that Zombie in the Mirror, how much is that Zombie today?"
Funny, my mind immediately went to Michael Jackson's Man in the Mirror........ I'm starting with the zombie in the mirror. I'm asking him to change his ways. No message could have been any clearer, if you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make the change....... WHOO!
Did you grab yourself when you said WHOO!? Hummmm?

Quote: Funny, my mind immediately went to Michael Jackson's Man in the Mirror........ I'm starting with the zombie in the mirror. I'm asking him to change his ways. No message could have been any clearer, if you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make the change....... WHOO!

Did you grab yourself when you said WHOO!? Hummmm?

I don't want you to post it if you had grabbed yourself, after seeing MJ on prime time network TV grab himself in an unappropriate area several times in various TV clips THAT is one image I don't want in my mind I have enough weird dirty imagies there I would like to get out, I DON'T NEED THAT ADDED to it!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom