What's in the moat?

barnie.gif
rant.gif
somad.gif
I feel better now. Last night when the Princess got a popsicle from the freezer in the cellar, the freezer door did not shut completely - everything defrosted.
he.gif

Heck of a way to empty the freezer.
duc.gif

What can I say? Stuff happens!
Been there. Though as
barnie.gif
as I might have felt when I was the one who didn't close the freezer properly, it's nothing to compare to how I felt a couple of weeks ago when I left the spring clips off the door to a cage, and a raccoon got in and killed 5 of DD's beloved Seramas.
hit.gif

Last edited:
Been there. Though as
barnie.gif
as I might have felt when I was the one who didn't close the freezer properly, it's nothing to compare to how I felt a couple of weeks ago when I left the spring clips off the door to a cage, and a raccoon got in and killed 5 of DD's beloved Seramas.
hit.gif
Yep, that's a lot more significant than some wasted food. Hopefully the problem has been eliminated.

DS#2 told me a cute joke today.

How can you tell where the people around the restroom are from?

Well..............

The one going in is Russian,

The one inside is European,

and the one leaving is Finnish.

If you don't get it, read them out loud.

Jon cracked me up today. He told me a riddle, I answered it correctly. He said "Dang, I need to find someone dumb...I know, I'll ask mom!"

The look on his face when he realized what he's just said was priceless. I'm still giggling about it. Of course, I immiediately told Terra and she joined in on the "Tease Jon" party. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom