What's next?

Country Heart

City Girl With A
10 Years
Sep 9, 2009
San Jose, California
So far I have chickens and cats. Blame it on my upcoming empty nest, but, more and more I find myself daydreaming about what's next.

What animals do you have besides chickens, and how well do they get along with each other?

We have Turkeys, phestants, & Dogs. They all seem to get along just fine, the dogs don't dare bother the chickens, They just run around with them, The phesants. Well they dont like people or other Predators so they fly/run/ect. The turkey doesnt mind the dogs, But the dogs are scared of her, lol. All pets get along perfectly fine here!!

-Nikky :3

We have 8chickens,2 dogs,3 cats, 2guinea pigs,2 rabbits,and 40+ tadpoles.In the winter we usually take in a few frogs and toads till spring.

We have 4 chickens, 2 dogs, 2 cats (strays that my DD is feeding) and 10 bettas and yeah a small pond of tadpoles
lol.png
and soon to have a bunch more critters once we get our farm.

Last edited:
This is gonna involve thinking...

I've lost count of how many there are but we have Chickens, Ducks, Dogs (All but 1 is outdoors), Cats (Outdoors), Fish (I only have 2 left I did have 100 breeders, Sold most of them.)
Oh and I just put in a order for 16 Guinea Keets!
big_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
4 cats, 2 big dogs, 8 chickens, 2 hamsters, fish as of right now. We talked the kids in letting go of the snakes. I'd like to be down 1-2 more cats. We are not replacing any cat losses until we are down to 2. We've had guinea pigs in the past as well. We like having animals here.

We have cats/dogs/ cockatiel in the house. (ohh and a baby goose..)
Outside i have PB pigs/chickens/geese

Back
Top Bottom