What's One Accessory That's Made Chicken Life Better?

I got a nipple waterer. It made my life easier because now they can't knock the water over 😄
Screenshot_20220618-230200_Gallery.jpg

You like it & it works, brilliant! Where did you get it, can you post the link?
Thank you!
I have purchased nipple drinkers from Rentacoop but now I’m making my own. Rentacoop nipples are the best because it has a silicone washer. ALL the other nipples I’ve ever tried would leak constantly because there wasn’t a good seal. Oh and the reason I make my own nipple drinkers is for two reasons. One, because I have extremely hard well water, and it etches the plastic of all of my waterers. Two, I give freshwater daily and wanted to use smaller waterers. I could not find the right size available. They were either too big or too small. The Cambro food containers are perfect because they come in various sizes, clean up easily with no etching of the plastic, and they’re clear so I can see the water level.
In my pic, the rectangular waterers are from Rentacoop; the clear ones are Cambro containers that I made into a waterer with Rentacoop nipples. Oh and the Cambro containers have lids as you can see in the 2nd pic.

RentACoop Make Your Own Waterer Kit - Horizontal Side Chicken Nipples + Installation Piece (20 Pack) https://a.co/d/1MLgAoX

Attachments

• AE3737F1-6735-439C-AC00-B1DC0A1F8B7C.jpeg
    AE3737F1-6735-439C-AC00-B1DC0A1F8B7C.jpeg
    518.8 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    330.8 KB · Views: 2
I have purchased nipple drinkers from Rentacoop but now I’m making my own. Rentacoop nipples are the best because it has a silicone washer. ALL the other nipples I’ve ever tried would leak constantly because there wasn’t a good seal. Oh and the reason I make my own nipple drinkers is for two reasons. One, because I have extremely hard well water, and it etches the plastic of all of my waterers. Two, I give freshwater daily and wanted to use smaller waterers. I could not find the right size available. They were either too big or too small. The Cambro food containers are perfect because they come in various sizes, clean up easily with no etching of the plastic, and they’re clear so I can see the water level.
In my pic, the rectangular waterers are from Rentacoop; the clear ones are Cambro containers that I made into a waterer with Rentacoop nipples. Oh and the Cambro containers have lids as you can see in the 2nd pic.

RentACoop Make Your Own Waterer Kit - Horizontal Side Chicken Nipples + Installation Piece (20 Pack) https://a.co/d/1MLgAoX
That's funny, I was just on RentACoop's website checking out their water systems.
I also have seriously hard well water & it corrodes everything. I can't tell you how many faucets we've been through over the years... OY
Thanks for the info, appreciate it! 👍

Back
Top Bottom