What's the rarest breed or variety you have?

Pics
Diva is gorgeous 😍
Thank you! Of course I agree with you 100%. She's got the sweetest personality too and loves her human (of course her human would say that 😂). She is shy, unlike Blue Belle that can actually out quack my Call Ducks 🤭 I love a loud bird so they fit right in perfectly. The porcelain Aztec drakes are gorgeous too 😍 I need to get updated pics of my most handsome drake, Pierre ❤️

Can't post duck pictures because I don't have them yet. Will be a few more weeks. (I'm getting 5 Cayuga ducklings. They are currently 2 weeks old.) Would love to see pictures of your Cayugas and East Indies.
Here is my Cayuga drake, Stormy. He HATES being carried and I have to carry all of my big ducks to and from their duck house morning and night. I really think he tries to pretend it's not happening and won't even look in my direction until it's over 🤣 In spite of him standing firm in his "look but do NOT touch" rule for humans, he's a really good drake for my big girls and hasn't had any issues that I'm aware of. @shawluvsbirds has some gorgeous Cayugas and you may be able to find them in one of her albums.

Edited to add: I know you weren't asking me, but I figured I'd share Stormy anyway 💜
20200129_181224.jpg

Thank you! Of course I agree with you 100%. She's got the sweetest personality too and loves her human (of course her human would say that 😂). She is shy, unlike Blue Belle that can actually out quack my Call Ducks 🤭 I love a loud bird so they fit right in perfectly. The porcelain Aztec drakes are gorgeous too 😍 I need to get updated pics of my most handsome drake, Pierre ❤️
You do! Blue Belle sounds amazing 😆 I too love a good mouthy bird hehe. My BCM Newbell always has things to say when I visit her, lots of complaining from the sounds of it haha. I just can’t wait until I have enough land and space for ducks! 😍

Here is my Cayuga drake, Stormy. He HATES being carried and I have to carry all of my big ducks to and from their duck house morning and night. I really think he tries to pretend it's not happening and won't even look in my direction until it's over 🤣 In spite of him standing firm in his "look but do NOT touch" rule for humans, he's a really good drake for my big girls and hasn't had any issues that I'm aware of. @shawluvsbirds has some gorgeous Cayugas and you may be able to find them in one of her albums.

Edited to add: I know you weren't asking me, but I figured I'd share Stormy anyway 💜
View attachment 3098946
Hahaha he totally looks like he’s pretending to be somewhere else 😆😆 he’s super handsome though! That dark green sheen!

View attachment 3098946
He is very handsome! Even if he IS in angry mode. LOL And no worries, I like to see them ALL.

Back
Top Bottom