What's the temperature where you are???

Sun has set, partly cloudy.
20210606_202331.jpg

77 F/25 C, humidity 58% at 8:29 pm. GC

79.2F Sunday 9:16 pm Hate heat, couldn't tolerate summer since I was a little girl. Food doesn't stay where it belongs. I survive on liquids. Would rather have snow any day instead of heat & sun.

Have clothes/ coats to suit the winter - perfect. You can't undress enough to be comfortable in heat & high humidity plus the risk of skin cancer which is much easier to get than you think Just ask me!!

79.2F Sunday 9:16 pm Hate heat, couldn't tolerate summer since I was a little girl. Food doesn't stay where it belongs. I survive on liquids. Would rather have snow any day instead of heat & sun.

Have clothes/ coats to suit the winter - perfect. You can't undress enough to be comfortable in heat & high humidity plus the risk of skin cancer which is much easier to get than you think Just ask me!!
I hear you!
I buy long sleeve men's dress shirts for a light weight cover up and use a ton of sunscreen. I can survive the heat but the humidity gets me.
I would seriously consider moving back to the Tennessee mountains, if I weren't in the last quarter of my life. (& packing up all these chickens would be a mess 🤣)
Today:
Screenshot_20210607-052140_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom