What's the temperature where you are???

26ºF (-3.3C) and snowing heavily
smiley-snow-cold-gif.1696283

Sorry 2 Crows, I didn't know NMEX gets snow like that. My sister has lived there for many years Bernililo - I give up never spell it right. My niece in Rio Rancho (that was easy to spell).
They apparently don't get much snow but there first year out there they got some. So snow shovels available so had to order from Amazon. They both started out in Albuquerque - I did
it - I spelled it right. :wee

Sorry 2 Crows, I didn't know NMEX gets snow like that. My sister has lived there for many years Bernililo - I give up never spell it right. My niece in Rio Rancho (that was easy to spell).
They apparently don't get much snow but there first year out there they got some. So snow shovels available so had to order from Amazon. They both started out in Albuquerque - I did
it - I spelled it right. :wee
Yes much of New Mexico is high mountains. We are up in the mountains at 7,000 ft so we have the potential to get buried. Although our 20 year drought has reduced our snows significantly over the years.

Yep, Bernalillo :D and Rio Rancho are in the valley along the Rio Grande, they see much warmer temps and don't get a whole lot of snow. I think they got a few inches with this storm however.

Yes Nancy, you got Albuquerque right!! :woot

Back
Top Bottom