whats your fear or pet peeve?

I hate this really annoying bird that sits outside my window every morning and chirps but its not a nice normal sweet bird song it sounds like a demented car alarm (arrrggghhh)
I hate it when people walk into you because they are to busy texting on their phones.
Rude cashiers that have no people skills (dont cost anything to be friendly and polite)
Only got two fears driving in bad weather and wasps

I hate this really annoying bird that sits outside my window every morning and chirps but its not a nice normal sweet bird song it sounds like a demented car alarm (arrrggghhh)
I hate it when people walk into you because they are to busy texting on their phones.
Rude cashiers that have no people skills (dont cost anything to be friendly and polite)
Only got two fears driving in bad weather and wasps

I was playing with my friend and this girl just runs into me, and she doesn't say sorry! She did it twice in one day...Urgh.

I have a birds nest in the barn, so you can hear cute chirps.

Hi DuckRaiser
smile.png

Thats so annoying i always say sorry even its not my fault.
I wish my bird made cute chirps
smile.png

Hi Dawn
big_smile.png

Yeah, me too
smile.png

LOL
tongue.png

I am sure it wasnt on purpose. Most of the time the people look embarrassed. I had an old man come up behind me and call me sweet thing once. I turned around and when he saw my beard, and that i was obviously a man he got all flustered, red, and embarrassed...........that will teach him.

I am sure it wasnt on purpose. Most of the time the people look embarrassed. I had an old man come up behind me and call me sweet thing once. I turned around and when he saw my beard, and that i was obviously a man he got all flustered, red, and embarrassed...........that will teach him.

Oh well, if they are not making fun of you it is not as bad as if they were.

Back
Top Bottom