What's your flock's favourite food/treat?

Hi everyone, just wondering what foods or treats your chickens absolutely love and go nuts nuts for? I want something I can give to my chickens after I've had to catch them and check them or clip their wings, as a little treat for them so the experience isn't too bad.
Diced tomato - they will follow you to the ends of the earth for a bite of tomato.

Hi everyone, just wondering what foods or treats your chickens absolutely love and go nuts nuts for? I want something I can give to my chickens after I've had to catch them and check them or clip their wings, as a little treat for them so the experience isn't too bad.
Scrambled egg, small grapes that I grow for them (they are one bite grapes, the bigger ones are a hassle.)

Ours love watermelon and blue berries, and our veggie trays that we don't finish they love it

Back
Top Bottom