When was your first kiss?

Whoa whoa, both of you, calm down! Each state is great in its own ways. No need to hurl around accusations and things like that over a disagreement.

You're all just jealous cause you don't live in Canada
cool.png

jk lol

did you seriously just say that? the only True Cowboys come from Texas, its the best state there is and always will be, now you are not seriously just going around and saying where people come form is yuck, I bet you are, Troll.
hey, bro, everyone has their own opinions. A lot of Texans love their state. Other people may not like their state. Personally, i think there is no "best" state. Each have their perks and downfalls. I mean, when i was a kid, i thought North Dakota was the best state ever. Nowadays, i'd much rather live in a whole different country :p but that's just my opinion. It's good you like the US.

did you seriously just say that? the only True Cowboys come from Texas, its the best state there is and always will be, now you are not seriously just going around and saying where people come form is yuck, I bet you are, Troll.
Nope. I just don't like Texas. Or cowboys.

hey, bro, everyone has their own opinions. A lot of Texans love their state. Other people may not like their state. Personally, i think there is no "best" state. Each have their perks and downfalls. I mean, when i was a kid, i thought North Dakota was the best state ever. Nowadays, i'd much rather live in a whole different country :p but that's just my opinion. It's good you like the US.
Sorry I just carried away. I love Texas, and I will defend this State.

Back
Top Bottom