When was your first kiss?

Hee~ I think we were just being dramatic and we were both ticked off, right, duke? I don't even remember now. XD
especially me! I was mad, I forgot what for too. but I came back to see the thread in the morning to erase everything I put cause i did not mean it, but then I saw this thread is locked. and I could not change it, so it just stayed on where we fought :(

XD I didn't mean anything either, and I was totally sure you hated me. XD See, because whenever I make a friend, I always snap and say stuff I don't mean, then they get mad and it just all explodes from there. Then they hate me for the rest of eternity. I always end up losing every 'friend' I've ever made (besides Chickenrandomness, Ec_Prokta, Poppy, Sebastian, and LittleLady98. It's funny, because I do believe I snapped at both CR and Sebastian [I actually snapped at Sebastian twice...] , and they never got mad at me. :3 Apparently they know how my mind works and understand why I snap like I do. ^-^;;) due to some stupid mistake or slip of a sharp tongue (You can see where I earned the nickname Silvertongue. XD) or whatnot. I mean, I just lose everyone. I've only got a few friends left due that fact, and in the morning I woke up and was all: D: Oh god, he hates me now, just like everyone else. D: D: D:

XD I don't even remember what went down anymore. :p

Last edited:
XD I didn't mean anything either, and I was totally sure you hated me. XD See, because whenever I make a friend, I always snap and say stuff I don't mean, then they get mad and it just all explodes from there. Then they hate me for the rest of eternity. I always end up losing every 'friend' I've ever made (besides Chickenrandomness, Ec_Prokta, Poppy, Sebastian, and LittleLady98. It's funny, because I do believe I snapped at both CR and Sebastian [I actually snapped at Sebastian twice...] , and they never got mad at me. :3 Apparently they know how my mind works and understand why I snap like I do. ^-^;;) due to some stupid mistake or slip of a sharp tongue (You can see where I earned the nickname Silvertongue. XD) or whatnot. I mean, I just lose everyone. I've only got a few friends left due that fact, and in the morning I woke up and was all: D: Oh god, he hates me now, just like everyone else. D: D: D:

XD I don't even remember what went down anymore. :p
You thought I hated you? and other people don't hate you! I know for a fact little farmer likes you. there is other people too!

You thought I hated you? and other people don't hate you! I know for a fact little farmer likes you. there is other people too!
Yeah, I did. XD I'm just that way - it's part of my nature.

2/3 of the people I get to know, I eventually lose. It starts out about a joke about what I like, that's only meant to be friendly, but I take it the wrong way, which leads to some snappy retort from me, then a debate, then an event where I lash out at them and say nasty things, followed by an argument, followed by me being all: "YOU KNOW WHAT? FORGET IT. IF WE'RE JUST GONNA BE LIKE THIS, WE'RE DONE." and then me walking away, then a bunch of flashbacks and other crap goes down. I behave strangely, I know. XD
I mean, I know that, but I'm talking about the people I see and talk to every day. I lose them. It's a terrible quality, I'm trying to change it. *shrugs* But, what's me is me, so. :3

Yeah, I did. XD I'm just that way - it's part of my nature.

2/3 of the people I get to know, I eventually lose. It starts out about a joke about what I like, that's only meant to be friendly, but I take it the wrong way, which leads to some snappy retort from me, then a debate, then an event where I lash out at them and say nasty things, followed by an argument, followed by me being all: "YOU KNOW WHAT? FORGET IT. IF WE'RE JUST GONNA BE LIKE THIS, WE'RE DONE." and then me walking away, then a bunch of flashbacks and other crap goes down. I behave strangely, I know. XD
I mean, I know that, but I'm talking about the people I see and talk to every day. I lose them. It's a terrible quality, I'm trying to change it. *shrugs* But, what's me is me, so. :3
I get you.

Back
Top Bottom