When Will I... Yeah and I know this is stupid

Apr 16, 2019
So I have a YouTube channel that's currently at 80 subscribers and 954 views... The question is whendo you think would it take off? Like, 2 years; 3 years; 4 years or even 5 years? It lacked supportive audiences. My dream is just to wake up one day seeing my efforts have blossomed out. I am a geek YouTuber and my niche covers technology Videos (Mostly Old, Retro, Vintage and Antique stuffs), Unboxing and reviews, Retro games gameplays, Weird Stuffs, Collectibles/Collector's Items, DIY Projects, Experimentations, cooking foods, some bit of original track music that I made, ASMR and many others.

My Channel link if you are interested and want to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVBkceqQRzHyY8dEbPOBZsw

and my newest video is about a DIY Egg Incubator that absolutely uses no gas and no electricity. It comes handy in emergencies like power outages as a backup/alternative incubator:

Might have some audiences here as we are 400k+ members...

I don’t watch much YouTube these days. (Not a fan of their censorship).

But maybe narrowing your theme/topic to one thing instead of it being so broad it will be easier to get more followers, I would think.

I know in the past I rarely subscribed unless I liked at least 5 videos from the same channel and I would eventually unsubscribe if the youtuber deviated from their original topic that made me subscribe in the first place.

If you make videos about chickens, video games, and say, music, then someone who doesn’t care for video games and music but loves chickens may not care to watch your other videos because there’s no interest.

And if it becomes random and rarely upload a chicken video then the subscriber that cared about chickens will just end up liking the chicken video but unsubscribe.

As far as answering your question, there’s no tellin. Just keep doing what you’re doing and enjoy it instead of putting focus on followers and views (but that’s just me). Best wishes 😊

Back
Top Bottom