Where can i buy some blue hen of delaware chickens?

I am hoping my son will be exhibiting our Delaware Blues at the Delaware State Fair this July. If we can get them tested in time, he will be there with our dominant rooster, Flacco, and our hen, both blue.

If you have any questions, PM me.

I will be coming to Dover July 14th do you have hatchable eggs, chicks or full grown chickens you would sell

I'm picking up a trio of Blue Hens tomorrow one of which is blue and the others should throw blues! I will let everyone know when I've got eggs or chicks! I've been looking for them for a year now! So happy!

Id appreciate some "true blues" myself the old game type with some gold in their hackles. Not interested in the hybrids the university crossed with andalusians and pass off as the colonials types. Any help with locating the " true blues? Such a shame the breed was ruined by crossing them.

Did you find any true blues ? I'm looking to buy chicks or birds > Kirk Lawson Harbeson, Delaware 302-249-9090
I saw that you and a couple of other people are trying to track down original blue hen of Delaware as well , I have tracked them down to on breeder and he is the last person breeding them . After he sells the last of his stock to me I am going to breed them and try to get and APA recognition for the breed . But if anyone else is interested just private message me .

Back
Top Bottom