Where Can I Find Black Ameracauna chicks

Yewedbt2

Hatching
Aug 25, 2015
Hi all its been years since I have been on here. Excited to chat. Does anyone know where I can find some Black Ameraucana chicks NOT EE. Thanks in advance !!!

Hello, and welcome (back?) to BYC! If you would share your location it would help us to suggest sources for the birds you are seeking. Also, are you looking for exhibition bred birds or just looking for true Ameraucana but not necessarily exhibition lines?

Hi and welcome back to BYC. I hope that you find the breed you are looking for.

CT

Greetings from Kansas and welcome back to the flock! Hope you find the chicks you seek!!!!
wee.gif

I want a true breed! I have had so many trying to sell me their birds and they are covered with white, mixed with blue, etc... I'm in Michigan and would love eggs if possible. Or chicks that can be here 2 days. Thanks!

Last edited:
You can find a breeder list on the Ameraucana Alliance site - there is one gentleman in your state with black in both bantam and large fowl -- even if you opt not to get birds from him, he can likely help you with other potential sources through his contacts in the Ameraucana community. Alternatively, attending poultry shows near you is another excellent way of identifying breeders that have ht stock you want.

Fowl Stuff is in MI and he sells straight run blacks and lavender. He ships only lots of 25 but if you're close and can pick up I would think he'll sell smaller amounts. He also sells his culls for cheap.

Back
Top Bottom