Where do I put the feeders?

Not fancy but gets the job done. Keeps it dry and those pesky squirrels out

Attachments

• 20170604_200909.jpg
    20170604_200909.jpg
    560.8 KB · Views: 16
I am also new to chickens. When the chickens are in for the night do you just leave the food out in the run or put it up for the night as long as it can't get wet?

Mraya

I am also new to chickens. When the chickens are in for the night do you just leave the food out in the run or put it up for the night as long as it can't get wet?

Mraya
I try to control feed my chickens so the feeder pans are about empty at night because I check on/feed my chickens every morning before getting started of choirs, but if there is a little feed---I just let it lay. If you are having rat problems at night---you might want to put them up till the morning. Feeding rats at night is not good.

I try to control feed my chickens so the feeder pans are about empty at night because I check on/feed my chickens every morning before getting started of choirs, but if there is a little feed---I just let it lay. If you are having rat problems at night---you might want to put them up till the morning. Feeding rats at night is not good.
I don't have a rat problem that I know of sooo I guess I had better put the food away at night I had not thought of that. My chicks are about 8 weeks now so I have been free feeding them when do I start to control feed them?

Thanks Mraya

Back
Top Bottom