Where Do YOU Get/Rescue Battery Hens From?

We've had ex bats for a couple of years now, I think we're on our third lot. We usually get them through a friend at work and they're so lovely. The girls we've got at the moment are Hazel and Cinnamon, we did have Trigger too who bless her heart was always 5 minutes behind the others and they're all such great characters.

Chicken Licken who we lost just over a year ago was my favourite though, she used to come running to meet you at the side gate and stamp her feet until you picked her up for a cuddle. She had so much love to give :)

Hi! So last post I said that I was going to call some places.. And I did but they all would not sell to me... I live in Kansas does anyone know of a place I could get them. I am willing to drive far to get them. So like anywhere in kansas

Last edited:
Vacaville, California, United States. Rescue ranch. They are $10 for 1-5 chickens and $7 for 5-10. They also have a grass valley, California location. Great place. They just got a fresh batch of rescues!!

I've read most of these pages, but so far I haven't seen anything to do with Arkansas.

Anyone have any idea of how to rescue ex batts in Arkansas? Or any places to go to? I've done some google research but so far haven't found anything around me.

Back
Top Bottom