Where Is Jallny??

Toro

Songster
7 Years
May 18, 2012
New Yawk
Hi this is obviosly Toro and im on from summer camp but not for long. As you might know Jallny and I are very good friends and I don't know where she went. Her profile is basically empty and it seems she has gone missing. If anyone knows anything please post it to see if we can figure out what happened. I miiisss her veeeerrrrrryyyyyyyy much. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
th.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

yeah thanks maybe she'll show up. If jallny's parents are reading this please at least let her say goodbye!!!! (if it was them who banned her or anything)

That's wht I thaught! Her parents could've banned her maybe, hopefully she'll come back
1f622.png
I was wondering where she was...

she PMed me this while I was at camp:

Dear Toro,

It has been a week since you left!
hit.gif
My day was great!!! then it went CRAPPY!!!! and i dont say crappy unless something was REALLY crappy!!! i wont go into detail, but i feel awful!!! i feel soooooo guilty!!! And i have this awful pit in my stomach!!! *sigh* sorry, i had to get it out! I hope you are having fun! i found that by writing these letters, i feel much better!

Your best BYC friend,
Jallny

i feel so bad!! maybe her parents took away her laptop for like...2 months or something... idk...i just dont know anymore...
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom