Where to buy Jumbo Coturnix Quail Hens

The problem with quail is they don’t ship well. So if you want high quality purebred high production birds then you have to locate a good breeder near you or order the eggs shipped to you from a reputable breeder.

If they are just pets then finding some locally is much easier as you don’t need higher end bloodlines. Just make sure they are clean, healthy, and parasite free.

If you did want higher end productivity, JM Quail are the best around. They have been trying to get away from small order hatching eggs supply for awhile now. But their birds are available from Kansas City Quail farms which is also a very highly recommended large scale breeder / hatchery.

http://kcquailfarm.com/shop/

I do but I do not ship. Private message me if interested. I have 4 young hens right now that I can sell or I can hatch some for you.

Hi OP I am in Castro Valley CA if you are willing to come over and get couple. I have a bunch of 3 weeks old now. Private message me if interested.

Oh hai! I've bought quail from you.

Beautiful birds guys! I was going to say I deliver to the bay area too but I do not have jumbos. You should buy some from him OP!

Back
Top Bottom