Where to buy Marek’s Vaccine?

Charlee Ann

In the Brooder
Nov 30, 2020
Kansas
Hey y’all! Valley Vet has been on back order for quite awhile now and j need to get some chicks vaccinated and out of my basement. I don’t want to move them out to risk exposure. Sounds like ValleyVet may get some in on the 15th, but that’s still a week post vaccinating before I can move them out to the coop.
Has anyone tried buying through Strindberg? It sounds like their vaccine packing isn’t done well enough to ensure the vaccine stays cold unless you get the $100 next day shipping and even that I’ve heard is sometimes iffy.
Does anyone know where else you could purchase the vaccine? Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks!!!

Yes, but have you had experience buying from them? They say that they will not guarantee the vaccine will be cold if you do not purchase the 1 day shipping (which is $104). I don’t mind paying $50 in shipping but $100 is a little assessive. I was wonder how they pack the vaccine as a couple ice packs in a cooler should do it’s job on a couple day shipping but that’s if it’s packed properly. Reading reviews it sounds like they may not. Plus they give no option to do 2 day shipping.

Hey y’all! Valley Vet has been on back order for quite awhile now and j need to get some chicks vaccinated and out of my basement. I don’t want to move them out to risk exposure. Sounds like ValleyVet may get some in on the 15th, but that’s still a week post vaccinating before I can move them out to the coop.
Has anyone tried buying through Strindberg? It sounds like their vaccine packing isn’t done well enough to ensure the vaccine stays cold unless you get the $100 next day shipping and even that I’ve heard is sometimes iffy.
Does anyone know where else you could purchase the vaccine? Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks!!!
My phone must have autocorrected me when I typed Stromberg. Therefore, the post should have been Stromberg, not Strindberg. I wondered why I had a recommendation for ordering from Stromberg. Has ANYONE ordered from Stromberg??????

Back
Top Bottom