Where to find quail?

amyfamily

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jul 27, 2012
Hi everyone!
I have a question for you.. Where do you buy quail (not hatching eggs) from? I am in Northern CA..

Thanks!!

I'm in southern Oregon, if you ever come up north to the medford area I often have chicks available. I haven't had any recently since I've been rotating all my stock over to jumbos. I just put the first batch of eggs from my new jumbos today in my incubator today. I'm not sure what the fertility will be like on this first hatch. If interested just let me know.

I'm in southern Oregon, if you ever come up north to the medford area I often have chicks available. I haven't had any recently since I've been rotating all my stock over to jumbos. I just put the first batch of eggs from my new jumbos today in my incubator today. I'm not sure what the fertility will be like on this first hatch. If interested just let me know.

Thank you!!
I think I have been to Oregon only once, so I doubt I will be going that direction soon :(
Thank you for the offer though!!

I have 11 male coturnix quail ready for sale. 4 are from August 13th Hatch and 7 are from September 4th hatch. Perfect for introducing new blood into your breeding flock or for culling. I am in Vancouver, WA and will ship if I can figure out legal/safe way to do so. :)

Back
Top Bottom