Where to start?????

big_smile.png
I've recently become the proud daddy of 6 baby tetra tints. I hear they will be very good egg-layers, so I guess we shall see. Pullets are the baby girls, straight run means either boys or girls. Just FYI incase you hadnt been answered on that
wink.png
Mine have gotten big fast they are coming around to be 6 weeks now and starting to spar for pecking order so this should be interesting me trying to break up there little chicken battles. Also ive been told by reliable sources to keep watchful eyes on plastic brooders with the heat and all can turn out bad. Good luck!

I had wondered about the plastic bin but I thought I'd give it a try and it's working great. I kept a check on how hot the light was getting all day yesterday and it was good. This morning all 6 of my little peeps were up peeping away when I got up!! They are so active! I am so happy we made it through the first night!!

ya.gif
....and Welcome....and I just had to add, that you have joined and found the best place possible for help and info on raising baby chicks...in the past I have read, read, and read postings here to help me make it through!!! I just recently got back into havin' baby chicks due do a divorce...and moving and everything that goes along with it....but, with my little flock of 6 newbies....not only have I found happiness once again...I know that I can come here with any questions.....I so love BYC....even though my friends think I am nuts....well...I am...chicken nuts.....
clap.gif
...so I welcome you to the wonderful world of BYC and being a Momma Hen...best wishes with your flock from northern central PA!!!!!
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom