• Dress #10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dress #11

• Dress #12

• Total voters
Quote:
I will add to this one. I am gonna try to put them on and see if I can convince Ken this is for a good cause. First I need to find pants that not covered with bunny wool.

I'll put mine after yours are done being critiqued, if neither of you minds... ?

No honey I dont mind at all. Just keep in mind I am brutally honest. Sometimes what I have to say does not come across as the most polite.
hide.gif

Quote:
I prefer honesty over sugar coating any day! Don't worry about hurting my feelings, it's all in good fun (and learning)!

I think that's part of my problem, I never went out shopping like the other girls did, and no one to tell me what was good or bad!

Quote:
I prefer honesty over sugar coating any day! Don't worry about hurting my feelings, it's all in good fun (and learning)!

I think that's part of my problem, I never went out shopping like the other girls did, and no one to tell me what was good or bad!

Me too!!! Over the years I have learned that people were looking at me because mu clothes were just NOT right for me.

Quote:

Aww! Me too! I thought I was doing better until my track coach discreetly pulled me aside a couple weeks ago and asked me not to wear a certain thing to practice!
th.gif
he.gif
OOPS guess I was wrong!!!

Back
Top Bottom