• Dress #10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dress #11

• Dress #12

• Total voters
#3, #12 and #2.

#3 was slimming in the waste and hip region.

#12 has a very nice cut, but the print would be too much for me, but with some black strappy heals, you'd be a show stopper.

#2 the color is very flattering on you. The tube typically gives you uniboob, but with the precise location of the flower and the dot, you still have two distinct boobs.

I ended up chuckling much more than I thought I would when I first opened this thread.

Just remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For instance, I am a single digit size that I'm sure some women strive to be, however, I'm working to lose a size or two myself.

Definitely not #6, it makes your boobs disappear.

I would expect to see longer version of #5 on an elderly librarian I had in elementary school.

Last edited:
I had no intention of looking stuck-up in some of the pics. I am not like that. Sorry if it came across that way. As far as the uniboob, I suspect my strapless bra is the culprit. I think a better bra will fix that. Thanks to those who gave me kind words and good advice.
smile.png

Quote:
Stuck up? I think you looked comfortable being you. That in itself is attractive.

X2!!!

Well I think your super brave to put up so many photos of yourself! I run and hide when anyone has a camera. Oooo I hate seeing myself on film. I like 12 and 2! And I love the colors... I love bright and happy cheerful outfits! Yours make me think of Hawaii and fun!
I'd wear them all too but.... my husband wont let me wear anything without sleves or above the knees... grrrrr men!

You mean the uniboob is a bad thing?
lol.png

I wear undershirts just to get a nice smooth look.
roll.png

Of course I'm 115 pounds with no chest to speak of, and otherwise it just looks like I have two small fruit shoved oddly in my shirt.

About the dresses, honestly I'm not a fan of the short tube dresses or bright colors. But everyone likes different things and has their own opinions. If you like them, wear them! I think 12 is the best because the top suits you much better. 11 is 2nd because I like the shape the best out of them but the colors at the top look a little too pale for you.

I do think you could improve your figure and look much younger with longer, softer colored, more flowly dresses like others have already suggested before me.

Last edited:
Quote:
Someone said you looked stuck up? I guess I missed that post. Well you don't look stuck up at all to me, you look like you're happily modeling your new dresses! Have fun, and my personal opinion is, at the end of the day, it's what YOU like and feel pretty in that matters.
smile.png

Also, I am sorry that a couple of my posts got off the subject of your topic. It was late last night, and sometimes we overtired late night folks get easily distracted.

Have fun with all the pretty dresses!

6chick*start :

Quote:
Keep moving and stop sitting. Do stuff!
NO white food, flour, rice and such. Go brown/whole grain.
NO processed foods with all that sodium and BS that you can't pronounce.
Do you really need sugars and all that salt in/on your food? NO! Experiment with healthy spices to spice up your life.
Fried foods very very bad bad bad but oh so good just say no!
Vegetables vegetables vegetables, oh and some fruit.
Lots and lots of water. Sodas? Throw them out, not doing you a bit of good or quenching thirst. Water and more water.
Oh I loves me a potato with unsalted butter! Better for me is a potato with homemade salsa.
It is really and truly not that hard.

Sorry, carry on ...

I'm allergic to wheat, corn, potatoes and can't stand rice.
I can't eat fried foods, since having my gallbadder out in '84 it gives me the craps
I am limited in the veggies again because of allergies. Love Eggplant, mangos, kiwiw but it and many more make my lips swell up and throat swell shut!

I have to use salt as per doc to keep my blood pressure up. I have orthostatic hyPOtension. I stand up my blood pressure drops out the floor. I kiss floor.
Any more water my eyes are gonna float.

Did I mention I'm a chemo patient on tons of drugs to keep me alive?!

The boobs aren't mine. The originals tried to kill me!​

Back
Top Bottom