Which is better? BYC vs FACEBOOK

I actually still prefer the telephone.
old.gif

They are chalk and cheese. There's nothing to compare.

Wow, for once, I agree with thai. Amazing. They are nothing like each other and were never meant to be. Compare MySpace and FB, if you like, but FB and BYC are apples and oranges.

I loathe FB anyway. If you want to tell me something, call me. Don't post it on FB. I don't consider "family-friendly" to be walking a tightrope. I don't use digusting language in public, don't want to talk about "adult" topics with strangers or family, either one. BYC suits me just fine, but guess what? If I ran the world, I'd be even more stringent here, but I don't make the rules, I just help folks follow them.
wink.png

Last edited:
Wow, for once, I agree with thai. Amazing. They are nothing like each other and were never meant to be. Compare MySpace and FB, if you like, but FB and BYC are apples and oranges.

I loathe FB anyway. If you want to tell me something, call me. Don't post it on FB. I don't consider "family-friendly" to be walking a tightrope. I don't use digusting language in public, don't want to talk about "adult" topics with strangers or family, either one. BYC suits me just fine, but guess what? If I ran the world, I'd be even more stringent here, but I don't make the rules, I just help folks follow them.
wink.png

wink.png

Congratulations! Keep up the good work! Agreeing with me will get easier with practice.
cool.png

wink.png
Some of us still appreciate decency.

Don't get your hopes up there, thai.
tongue.png

Gee, I see I left out the "s" in disgusting in my post above. Typing too fast for my own good. Sorry.

All I hope for here is moderation!
love.gif

I was going to let you get away with the typo. You are no where near being the worst culprit.

Back
Top Bottom