Which Post Office?

Never depend on the USPS.... they are as reliable as a friend when you're in downtown jail in a drunk tank trying to get a ride back home the next morning.
Can't say I've ever been in that scenario, but I'm pretty confident in my friends' willingness to help a fella out.

What shipping method do you use for chicks? I wasn't aware of any alternatives.

@shedinator , you got good advice. My trick was to just find the closest post office to my house and call them direct. Not the 1-800 number that makes you wait on hold for an hour. They are happy to take your street address and tell you which post office actually receives and delivers your mail. When I found mine and asked them if there was a back line phone number or door to knock on with a secret code.....they sort of laughed at me. They said that all chicks they have ever seen have arrived during normal business hours and that they would just call me to come on down to the front/main entrance to wait in line with all the other suckers picking up packages or filling out a passport application. So at least I have that going for me.

When I lived in a smaller place (40,000) they would call me and tell me to drive in the back gate. I'm back in the big city and they make me wait in line like everyone else. Sure get some weird looks when they start cheeping as I walk out.

Back
Top Bottom