White Ameraucana photos?

Lambchicks, thanks for this thread. I have a white EE/Ameraucana chick from Ideal too and was curious how she would turn out. She's 2 weeks old, started out yellow and is now pure white.

And thank you, Ray24, for showing what she "should" look like if she's really an Ameraucana.

Yay! I have one of those!! I have been wondering what she was and called my friend who gave me my chick. She confirmed! Yay, green eggs. My wee one will be so happy.

I bought 2 Ameraucanas from a local farm store in the spring. One is 'typical' looking (colorful w/the poufy cheeks), the other is pure snow white, no poufy-ness. She does have the dark legs though. She's 16 weeks now. Is she an Ameraucana, or did I accidentally get something else out of that box?

I bought 2 Ameraucanas from a local farm store in the spring. One is 'typical' looking (colorful w/the poufy cheeks), the other is pure snow white, no poufy-ness. She does have the dark legs though. She's 16 weeks now. Is she an Ameraucana, or did I accidentally get something else out of that box?
They both sounds like Easter Eggers.

Today at one PM I had one of my Easter eggers hatch..

Hi ducksforus I know this is an old post but curious how you knew the white Ameraucana was a cockrel? I currently have 3 my suspicion is i have one cockrel. But this is pure speculation. Also I have a snow white one she/he is gorgeous.

Is this Americauna ot EE? It was sold to me as an Americauna but I can't tell. I have two and they are both so darling. I am just curious about the breed.

Attachments

• 20210411_083203.jpg
    20210411_083203.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 7
  • 20210411_083216.jpg
    20210411_083216.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 20210411_083301.jpg
    20210411_083301.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 20210411_083203.jpg
    20210411_083203.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 8
Is this Americauna ot EE? It was sold to me as an Americauna but I can't tell. I have two and they are both so darling. I am just curious about the breed.
Those green legs say EE.
And watch the spelling. Hatcheries and farm stores that sell AmerIcana (Note the I) are actually selling EE.
AmerAUcana is the breed. If the store sells them and there's the I in the middle, they're ee that are typically from ameraucana stock. I hate that they do this, it seems like they're tricking buyers.

Back
Top Bottom