white faced black spanish??????

Oh he is gorgeous! How is his temperament? My standard-size WFBS are kinda flighty & the males are somewhat aggressive with the females, but other than that, they're no worse than a leghorn in so far as behavior/temperament goes.

I do have to say, my boys have a very loud and shrill crow.

Anybody close by want a breeding pair or trio??? Message me & we can work out a price or a barter. I'm big on bartering. I have 2 males and 4 females to rehome & would like them to go as trios.

I have one rooster but no hens yet. I am planning to order some from Macmurray's hatcheries probably in may. He is beautiful and takes his job of protecting my hens quite seriously. We had some chicks last summer. Two white hens with black markings who's mom is a white orp. And a rooster who's mom was a cross: RI red/White rock. He is quite a looker. I want to raise the WFBS because as you must have read, they are on the critical list.

Love these birds. I just got started with them as well. It is surprising how many folks have never heard of, let alone seen these in the flesh.

I am searching for some very high quality "foundation" hatchlings to start a small flock of standard White Faced Spanish chickens. I am in Northern California but willing to travel, if necessary, for especially high quality birds.

Does anyone have any suggestions ? I have already contacted Jim Bell in Tennessee and Dr. Bramwell at University of Arkansas.

Many thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom