Who else is waiting for that first egg?

This is my 3 from yesterday. I'm working today, and darn near about to run home at lunch time to see what's in the nest box!! Ugh!!!!!
cool.png

This is my 3 from yesterday. I'm working today, and darn near about to run home at lunch time to see what's in the nest box!! Ugh!!!!! :cool:
Nice ones! I got my first egg yesterday and another small one today. I have been out to the coop about 5 times to check and see if there are more! I guess I need to give the hens a chance to do their thing. So hard waiting! Being away from the house all day would be so frustrating. I'm lucky to be self employed at the moment. I'd be going crazy otherwise!

I'm so jealous :eek:(

My 20 week old red sexlinks have still given me nothing (well, they generate a lot of poop, but nothing I would want to keep :eek:))

This morning they were making loud, weird noises, so I thought maybe there would be an egg......but no.

I have all Isa browns.

my niece had dropped it when we got in the house but held up nicely.

Pretty egg... (never dreamed I'd be telling people they have pretty eggs! LOL!)

I'm so jealous :eek:(

My 20 week old red sexlinks have still given me nothing (well, they generate a lot of poop, but nothing I would want to keep :eek:))

This morning they were making loud, weird noises, so I thought maybe there would be an egg......but no.

Shouldn't be long now!
fl.gif

Just went out again to check on the chickens and found 2 more first eggs! That means just today I had 2 repeat layers and 3 first eggs!!!! Seems wierd to get 5 eggs so far today after 4 1/2 months of nothing. Lol

Still waiting but it seems more of my chickens are starting to squat so I might be posting soon with my first eggs. I pray to be surprised every day. :)

Back
Top Bottom