Who has ever smashed an egg or eggs in your pocket(s)?!?!

When i was 4 i thought if eggs are kept warm they would hatch so i was given a quail egg from a poultry man when i went to the store i put the eggs in my pocket hoping they would atch. When i went to school i was playing and fell and the eggs cracked. I was so dissapointed.
hit.gif

I stopped at the coop before getting in the car to drive to work. Not until I was at work and put my hand in my pocket to find my keys covered in gooey egg did I remember even putting it in my pocket!

The ladies at work all thought it was pretty funny.

I bet you gave the ladies a good laugh that day!!! But,
sickbyc.gif
, I DO NOT like the feeling of egg goo coming out of a pocket!!!
I stopped at the coop before getting in the car to drive to work. Not until I was at work and put my hand in my pocket to find my keys covered in gooey egg did I remember even putting it in my pocket!

The ladies at work all thought it was pretty funny.

Awww!!!
hugs.gif
So, Serama Hen, have you hatched any eggs as an adult!?!?
When i was 4 i thought if eggs are kept warm they would hatch so i was given a quail egg from a poultry man when i went to the store i put the eggs in my pocket hoping they would atch. When i went to school i was playing and fell and the eggs cracked. I was so dissapointed.
hit.gif

Acutally im hosting an incubation at a school we are having a bake sale to fund it we will be hatching quail eggs. I cant wait this is a first for me and everyone. But i still wish eggs hatched easier like reptile eggs or turtle eggs. But it seems its all worth it in the end.

So you never lost your desire to hatch quail eggs from a 4 year old!!! How neat!!!
smile.png
I hope it all goes well for you!!!

Acutally im hosting an incubation at a school we are having a bake sale to fund it we will be hatching quail eggs. I cant wait this is a first for me and everyone. But i still wish eggs hatched easier like reptile eggs or turtle eggs. But it seems its all worth it in the end.

Well it finally happened. I was in a hurry yesterday gathering eggs, because my gardening friend had come by to pick up 5 bags of chicken manure, I put 3 eggs in my coat pocket. Everything was fine-- until my corgi jumped up on me, she landed right on the pocket- only broke one!

Well it finally happened. I was in a hurry yesterday gathering eggs, because my gardening friend had come by to pick up 5 bags of chicken manure, I put 3 eggs in my coat pocket. Everything was fine-- until my corgi jumped up on me, she landed right on the pocket- only broke one!

ah the dogs!!!

i had two cayuga eggs in my pocket this morning.. walked into the house and felt noses bonking my pockets... luckily I only had the two eggs in there and they had a little room to shift without breaking!

they tried though....

Welcome to the club Amenfarm!!!
gig.gif

To borrow Howfunkeyisyourchicken's label of pocket omelets... Glad you had a pocket omelet of only one instead of 3!!! But the mess to clean off the other two!!!

Back
Top Bottom