WHO IS EXPECTING APRIL CHICKS?????

This is driving me nuts! past 7 am and no call yet, it does say delivery today but it hasn't updated since last night. At least they let me get a full night's sleep. (I am hoping that they call and I can get them before it starts to pour out)

. Chirping away!!

well we have a bunch of beautiful chicks. 2 DOA. 1 has an injured leg. But the others look great. Kind of staggerey like they need to lay down and rest. Gave them all a sip of sugar water. Then mixed up the blue grow gel I ordered from McMurray that came with them. So far I'm pleased :)

I was suppose to get 200 chicks from the hatchery today, but they called yesterday and said they didn't have a good hatch and had to put my order back a week. Very disappointing!

well we have a bunch of beautiful chicks. 2 DOA. 1 has an injured leg. But the others look great. Kind of staggerey like they need to lay down and rest. Gave them all a sip of sugar water. Then mixed up the blue grow gel I ordered from McMurray that came with them. So far I'm pleased
smile.png

Sorry about your losses and the one with injured led, but glad you got most of them in good health! What cuties!!! I bet your 2-year-old is enjoying them a lot.
I use save-a-chick in the water for electrolyte reposition.
I am getting a little nervous about the shipping of my chicks scheduled for next week. I hope they all arrive well.

I was suppose to get 200 chicks from the hatchery today, but they called yesterday and said they didn't have a good hatch and had to put my order back a week. Very disappointing!

Must be hard to have to wait another week for chicks to arrive
ep.gif

Yay my babies came in this morning and they r all looking good so far. No doa's thank god and they even put in 2 extra. Thank u ideal. I give them kiddos. It only took a day to get Here and I didn't specify that. I am so excited.

Yay my babies came in this morning and they r all looking good so far. No doa's thank god and they even put in 2 extra. Thank u ideal. I give them kiddos. It only took a day to get Here and I didn't specify that. I am so excited.

Yay!! Congrats!! Pics, please.

It appears out of my twelve chicks from Mcmurray (straight run Red Sex links) I have three boys. I am surprised and pleased it wasn't a higher ratio of males. All are growing in first back feathered and flying around like crazy. My grand total now stands at twenty chickens. I might be a little crazy this year. Lol

Back
Top Bottom