WHO IS EXPECTING APRIL CHICKS?????

Violet I am so sorry about your lost chick i lost my favorite one too and I had a dream about it last night 2 of my dead chicks came back to life as zombie chicks they looked the same but acted funny and they kept coming back so I took a mallet and smashed its head. I think that dream will haunt me till the day i die.

Violet I am so sorry about your lost chick i lost my favorite one too and I had a dream about it last night 2 of my dead chicks came back to life as zombie chicks they looked the same but acted funny and they kept coming back so I took a mallet and smashed its head. I think that dream will haunt me till the day i die.

Oh that's awful!

Those chicks are too cute!
My chicks are okay, my favorite one died in my hands because it wasn't eating or drinking, by the time we did something about it it was too late to save it.
1f62d.png

All the rest of them are okay though

Picture day!
what breed is the brown one?

Keep us posted. Because your in California your will ship express. Meyer packs nice and cozy with a heat pack. All ten have been healthy and happy thank God as I'm sure yours will be as well. Please keep us posted. If you don't get a am call, remember they still can arrive that afternoon, like mine did. I can't wait to see your babies!! Keep us posted please.how many are shipping out? I only had 10. Try not to worry and don't get worried over tracking it's grossly inaccurate.
They are finally here and all eight alive and well so far. They ended up being shipped 2 day priority, not express. I was worried about them getting delayed during shipping because of the severe weather warnings along their route yesterday. The tracking had no updates between leaving Cincinnati at midnight Monday night and arriving in my box office in California early this morning. Luckily I knew to kind of expect that. They were packed really well and the heat pack was still warm when I picked them up. We have 2 each of Cream Legbars, Wellsummers, Silver Grey Dorkings and Buckeyes. Thanks again realsis for your help.

Got 9 chicks two weeks ago. 3 Buckeyes, 3 EE, and 3 Columbian Wyandotte's.

This one EE is not camera shy! LoL I took several pictures trying to get all of them in a picture, and she made she was in each one!

Omg I finally have my chicks!!! Okay, my chicken math made me get 2 more today -oops lol
BUT husband thinks I picked up 24 today, so I think I'm good. (Well I tried to share pics but it wouldn't post). Got then all to drink water but none would take to the feed yet.
2 BA 3 EE 3 GB(that was my freebie one and they had more so...) trying to get heat lamp set right but the clamp isn't working as I thought, seems alright though.

Back
Top Bottom