Who is on your Spring "wish list" for new chicks?

For next spring
wink.png
Or if I win the lotto and have land and a great chicken set up! These are the breeds I want most:

Barred Rock OR Easter Egger Rooster
Well bred Blue Laced Red Wyandottes
Well bred Silver Laced Wyandottes
True Ameraucana
A few Cornish crosses
big_smile.png

Forgot to add Olive Eggers! Keeping my fingers crossed for one of these
big_smile.png
lol!

Last edited:
Hopefully the eggs in my incubator will hatch me out at least TWO olive egger pullets (one for me, one for a friend).

I'm still lusting after a Buckeye, and have added Speckled Sussex to my wish list.

I think I'd like a standard (not bantam) Cochin or three. The dark ones.

And
droolin.gif
Lavender Orpingtons.

Ohh! I have a wishlist! I don't want them all at once... because I don't have enough room in my coop right now
smile.png
And I'd rather hatch chicks from my own collection of mixed breeds
smile.png
(I love seeing what they turn out like!)

Black Jersey Giants, Black Rosecomb, Blue Andalusion, BLRW, Buckeye, BO, GLW, Turken, Partridge Cochin, SLW, Silver Sebright, White Leghorn, White Sultan, Yokohama, Lavender Orpington, Chocolate Orp, Lemon BLue Cochin, Delaware and Black Copper Maran
smile.png

I'm getting some Serama Eggs the first of August from Poultry Heaven (SP?)
I'd like to get some more Silkies, Cochins, and Polish. But my mom drew a limit on chickens. She said: "Just Seramas!"
I'd also like to get some more Button Quail & some Coturnix.
I also really want some White Jersey Giants! I'd like to get some Salmon Favs just to try them out. I want some more OEGB. And ... maybe some different colors of guineas. I only have Pied & Pearl.

Last edited:
Chicks?
I just want some welsh harlequin ducklings and white chinese goslings.

...ok maybe I want chicks too, like some purebred ameraucanas for blue eggs and welsummers

Back
Top Bottom