Who is what Gender? 12 Standered Sized Buff Brahmas,They where All suposted to be Femails & I can ne

You have done such a good job taking pics all the time, i would say the only one i am a bit dubious about is Miss Priss...
Alot redder comb than the others and i see wattles coming, but wait and repost pics in a week or so..
You have beautiful girls!
big_smile.png

You have done such a good job taking pics all the time, i would say the only one i am a bit dubious about is Miss Priss...
Alot redder comb than the others and i see wattles coming, but wait and repost pics in a week or so..
You have beautiful girls!
big_smile.png
OK Thanks for your guess
smile.png
, I will keep a closer eye on that one.
& Thanks for the complements!
smile.png
They been introduced to a camera since about the day I got them & they where all hand raised;
jumpy.gif
But when it came them to start letting them get used to the out doors, it was hard to get them to stay in step back round or to stay calm wile being alone,So what seemed to be the simplest & easiest solution was to hold the wile tacking the photo & wile they're in hand just talk & turn them to get them, to get the shot.
Now don't get me wrong it's not all peaches & cream, the hardest & most frustrating parts are
gig.gif
he.gif
Catching them or when they are being uncooperative (trying to fly away or not looking in the right direction) or when they succeed at being uncooperative & fly out of your hand & you half to chase & re-catch that same chicken allover again, Or sometimes if you don't have bands Identifying them.

Here are some of the first pics I have of them, Thanks again for the peeves Complements
smile.png
!

new set of pics i would watch the first one. that 2 toned coloring (light buff with darker buff on wings) usually doesn't happen to pullets.

My chickes are nearly 2 months old,OCT 5, the mother is white silkie, the babies are mixed with other hens eggs. Father is white silkie. the babies are part americana. some are dominique and some are cochan. and the strangest thing I got was two pure white that looks like white leghorns! All of them have 5 toes with feathered feet. and a mohawk ! (I will take pictures) Right now I am at a guessing stage trying to figure out which ones are roosters ! Once I try to post them maybe you can help ! Hows all your chickies doing?

Back
Top Bottom