who knows good websites to make your own websites

bella1210

Songster
9 Years
Jul 10, 2010
ct
if you know any good websites that are good to make your own websites post them here because i need to make one also if you make your website of that site you told me to use put your wbesite link there just so i can look at what there sites look like

Last edited:
GoDaddy.com has inexpensive packages, including (usually, check the deals) a 5-page site hosted free when you buy your domain name. lots of templates and an easy to use tool to create the site.

Quote:
Oh yeah, and wix is free.
big_smile.png

hey so if i want a website it could be free cause i want one for my silkies and now cochins and rosecombs but my dad doesnt want me to have to pay for one

For about $10 you can buy a dot com, say, at godaddy.com. With weebly, it's very easy to have your website linked directly to your dot com. A person would just type in your dot com and your weebly site pulls up.

I made my own web site using KompoZer. It's a free WYSIWYG program. You don't have to know HTML code. All you need is pictures. Very simple to use.
I'm not sure if it would be allowed for me to post my web site here but If you request I can send you the address.
My site has several pages and many pictures. It is also possible for visitors to purchase items directly from the site.

Back
Top Bottom