Songster
8 Years
Jul 21, 2011
east taunton
hugs.gif
i love my indian blues.

ME
love.gif

I don't need a fancy color. I did just buy a pair of black shoulder chicks though. I can't tell if they are girls or boys yet.

I prefer black shouldered, the barred wings remind me of the mean barred rock roosters we used to have.

I do like lots of varieties, but I keep admiring the beauty of just plain India blues. First off I think India blue peahens are really pretty and the peacocks are amazing. The barring pattern is so pretty and detailed and the blue changing to dark green is so pretty and the colors are so strong but look good together. I would never think to pair white and black stripes with brilliant blue and green but it works. Also my pied peacock's train didn't seem to have as much color as my India blue peacock's train. To me India blue peacocks have more of a green, orange, and yellow color while my pied peacock's train was more of a darker green, blue and slight purple color.

No matter how many varieties I end up with I always want to have some India blues. I don't think they will ever get old.

I love my IB's a lot. I have a BS IB and I thought his coloring was better than my IB. Now the IB is getting his first train and it more beautiful than I had originally thought.
A couple months ago I got on here and saw all the mutations and I think my favorite now is a pied.
I am not sure which pied is my favorite though. I have never seen one in person.

Back
Top Bottom