Whole foods?

set a timer on your phone, an alarm....make it go off ever :55 minutes....Like at 1:55, 2:55...get up and walk for the last five minutes of every hour.
You don't need a fitbit or anything like it...all you need is an alarm to snap you out of it and make you get up and move....5 minutes of each hour you are awake...
Just try it for tomorrow.
My fitbit vibrates at ten minutes before the next hour to remind me (at 1:50, 2:50)
It works!

Just a few minutes each day will get you in the groove...
Keep tow cans of food near by..every time you look at them...do 10 arm type exercises with them!

What kind of phone do you have? Most already have a health app on them which keeps track of your steps. I know the iPhone does for sure. It's a good way to track how much you're walking every day and it's free!

set a timer on your phone, an alarm....make it go off ever :55 minutes....Like at 1:55, 2:55...get up and walk for the last five minutes of every hour.
You don't need a fitbit or anything like it...all you need is an alarm to snap you out of it and make you get up and move....5 minutes of each hour you are awake...
Just try it for tomorrow.
My fitbit vibrates at ten minutes before the next hour to remind me (at 1:50, 2:50)
It works!

Just a few minutes each day will get you in the groove...
Keep tow cans of food near by..every time you look at them...do 10 arm type exercises with them!

That's a great idea! Thank you so much. I will do that! And also work on going to bed earlier cause I have a bad habit of staying up all night and sleeping all day

Do you happen to use the instagram app?

I do!

What kind of phone do you have? Most already have a health app on them which keeps track of your steps. I know the iPhone does for sure. It's a good way to track how much you're walking every day and it's free!

Samsung Galaxy S6. I think it does have an app on it but I never thought to use it, I might have it deactivated LOL I wasn't sure how good it was. I think I might try using it or find another app that is either free or cheap. But first I should test out this app. Good idea. I didn't even think of that!

Apparently I have pre diabetes, not diabetes yet but it could be sooo... i guess i really need to take this thing seriously now aha

On the bright side, I started using the Samsung health app, I think it's called S Health or something like that, and I love it aha

On the bright side, I started using the Samsung health app, I think it's called S Health or something like that, and I love it aha

I also have the Samsung phone and was looking for the app last night to see how it was!

My uncle had diabetes and got it under control with his diet. I think you can do it! Walking your dogs to the mailbox several times a day is a great idea. Dogs are great workout partners, once they get to expecting a walk, they will insist on you going!

I also have the Samsung phone and was looking for the app last night to see how it was!

My uncle had diabetes and got it under control with his diet. I think you can do it! Walking your dogs to the mailbox several times a day is a great idea. Dogs are great workout partners, once they get to expecting a walk, they will insist on you going!

I think it's in the folder with the other Samsung apps

And wow that's great! Have more confidence in it now hahah

And thanks! Yeah, I think I'll do that. We used to take him every night a year or two ago and he got to be a huge pain until we went lol

Back
Top Bottom