Whole foods?

Sorry for getting awkward lol

Not awkward....your just speaking your truth...which is perfectly normal!

Are you getting up and moving more yet?

I once quit smoking...and although I KNOW it's not healthy to smoke, I started again and AGAIN I am thinking about quitting.
I gotta say it is the hardest thing I have ever done and yet it was so darn easy to start again.
So dumb..right.
So I have a hard time putting down the bad foods too...its just so easy to eat them...right...
It's hard...it's really hard to stop something you are addicted to.
I inderstand...be it food or cigs.

Not awkward....your just speaking your truth...which is perfectly normal!

Are you getting up and moving more yet?

I once quit smoking...and although I KNOW it's not healthy to smoke, I started again and AGAIN I am thinking about quitting.
I gotta say it is the hardest thing I have ever done and yet it was so darn easy to start again.
So dumb..right.
So I have a hard time putting down the bad foods too...its just so easy to eat them...right...
It's hard...it's really hard to stop something you are addicted to.
I inderstand...be it food or cigs.

Thank you!

Not really. Today I layed around a lot. I am out at Subway now but everything I do was slow. For instance, go to change to leave and lay down/don't leave for like an hour, etc. And i was up till 4 watching Netflix, thought I would sleep early but nooo. Was in bed by 11 or midnight. Maybe 1, idk lol anyway, woke up at 9:20 or so, fell back asleep till 2:20. Then stayed upstairs another hour, etc etc veryyyy slow moving lol

But I'll start moving more tomorrow maybe idk.

And aw nah, not dumb. I mean, it can seem it and sometimes I feel like that with the food and with the other thing from before but that what addiction is I guess. If it was easy, we wouldnt be addicted :p And that's why i dont like when people blame addicts or whatever, anything really, i get it sucks or is painful or whatever, especially if you're dealing with it/consequences or have lost friends or family but it's an illness, at least severe addictions. I dont know about sugar and stuff but yeah.

Sorry for the rant haha

Anyway, it's understandable.

My dad smokes and he quit for like 2 years but then a year or two ago they went on a sailboat race with his friend from Florida and other people and he got him started again. He keeps saying he'll quit but he doesn't even try. And gets mad when we tell him not to smoke.

But yes, it is very hard to stop eating bad foods but I don't want to have to have injections so I gotta try harder I guess

Coming from a smokers point of view...it doesn't help or really even register when someone tells me it's bad for me and I should quit.
That is well known...it's just not easy.
I love Netflix....
for every 30 mins you spend watching a show on there...push pause....get up and pace back in forth...with two cans of soup in each hand and do arm exercises even if its just for 3 minutes.

Fast food of any kind is the devil!

LOL
I am a fan of salads... specifically the restaurant chain Olive Gardens salad dressing...which they now sell at m local grocery store....so when I want junk...I turn to a salad with this salad dressing which Im sure is loaded with bad stuff but I bet all the greens I am eating with it is much better than the junk.

BTW I think you are funny...I LOL when you said that you would start moving more tomorrow...
THAT IS THE SAME THING I SAY EVERYDAY!

I'll tart tomorrow, but never do!

The struggle is real...I wish I had the will power to get up and workout.
I'm just lazy!
Although I do at least get my 10,000 steps in daily...which at first was a struggle but now comes pretty easily.

Yeah, I guess it's probably not really helpful, I never really thought of it like that. I was about to say though that the annoying part is he doesn't try to quit or smoke less but then I thought about realized I don't try with the eating better thing and my mom doesn't try with her thing which I'll say in my reply to your message so I guess it's the same thing and he's probably annoyed by us too lol i guess smoking is just as much of an addiction but it seems like it's harder for people to see it that way?

And that's a good idea! The show I've been watching (I tend to binge one show at a time
1f602.png
) only has like 20, 22 min episodes so maybe I could do it after each episode or every 2 episodes?

Truee, so bad but so good though lol

Ohh I've never seen Olive Garden dressing I'll have to look! I gotta eat more salads. But i did eat a delicious one last night haha

And thanks lol but hmmm, you are right about that. Maybe I need to start moving today! Ha

I'm the same way lol

But wow that's great!

I tried it and i think it only has the minute/hour goal not steps :/ BUT it does calculate steps and show you how many you've taken so I can compromise.

I also changed it to 30 mins.

I don't even meet the 6,000 it's set on lol

Yeah, I guess it's probably not really helpful, I never really thought of it like that. I was about to say though that the annoying part is he doesn't try to quit or smoke less but then I thought about realized I don't try with the eating better thing and my mom doesn't try with her thing which I'll say in my reply to your message so I guess it's the same thing and he's probably annoyed by us too lol i guess smoking is just as much of an addiction but it seems like it's harder for people to see it that way?

And that's a good idea! The show I've been watching (I tend to binge one show at a time
1f602.png
) only has like 20, 22 min episodes so maybe I could do it after each episode or every 2 episodes?

Truee, so bad but so good though lol

Ohh I've never seen Olive Garden dressing I'll have to look! I gotta eat more salads. But i did eat a delicious one last night haha

And thanks lol but hmmm, you are right about that. Maybe I need to start moving today! Ha

I'm the same way lol

But wow that's great!

I tried it and i think it only has the minute/hour goal not steps
hmm.png
BUT it does calculate steps and show you how many you've taken so I can compromise.

I also changed it to 30 mins.

I don't even meet the 6,000 it's set on lol

binge watching is the only way to go!
You have to check out the documentaries....they have some awesome eye openers about foods and about addictions.
Cigs are a drug IMO.
I was really really bad for a while doing nothing but watching netflix all of my awake hours.
I turned it off and banded myself for a month...
which actually helped....funny huh..how we can be addicted to watching shows!
I think some people just have the "addict gene" more than others...be it drugs, food, alcohol, tv, chickens....

binge watching is the only way to go!
You have to check out the documentaries....they have some awesome eye openers about foods and about addictions.
Cigs are  a drug IMO.
I was really really bad for a while doing nothing but watching netflix all of my awake hours.
I turned it off and banded myself for a month...
which actually helped....funny huh..how we can be addicted to watching shows!
I think some people just have the "addict gene" more than others...be it drugs, food, alcohol, tv, chickens....

True! Lol and I'll definitely check them out! I think Ive been meaning to watch a few but havent. Did just get some books though

Yeah, I think they def are

Yeah, funny you say that, actually basically all i do is sit on my phone. I think I'm def addicted to that.

And i think i probably have more of addict genes lol gotta keep it to good stuff like animals :p

Last edited:
Also, this is not relevant at all but I just randomly bought 6 goldfish from Petco last night.

So I think I've gotta impulsivity too which I should tame lol

you crack me up!

6 goldfish??

Are they the little ones that stay in an indoor tank or those big ones that people keep in ponds?
wait a minute...im thinking of the koi fish...i think.

you crack me up!

6 goldfish??

Are they the little ones that stay in an indoor tank or those big ones that people keep in ponds?
wait a minute...im thinking of the koi fish...i think.

Yes lol the cheap feeder ones but I'm keeping them

And actually, you do technically have it right.

People keep both goldfish and koi in ponds.

And I learned a year or two ago after I had my betta and talking to lots of fish people that goldfish are actually really commonly mistreated, not intentionally but people keep them in bowls or small tanks (I admit I was guilty of this with multiple fish over the years lol) and so they stay small because their growth is stunted but in actuality, if kept in a pond setting they can get to be as big as koi, over a foot. In tanks they usually stay 6 inches or less.

Soooo... both LOL

These guys are in a bowl for now, idk how big but more than the gallon ones, probably at least 2 or 3? Idk. But for 6 that's kinda small, might be good if I had gotten one or two but I went crazy with six LOL

But I just bought a 20 gal long at Petco cause they have the $1/gallon sale.

Some might say it's excessive but I wanna treat them right lol

Although my original plan was to just throw them in the outside pond in the garden until I realized I shouldn't be cruel and should wait till it's not winter LOL

Plus I think the pond is too small anyway.

Soooo..

I'm keeping them in a tank for now and in the spring I will either put them outside OR we might build a bigger pond in the back to put them and others in if they stay alive then.

Although they are starting to add up, I even bought a filter and air pump, no heater cause they like cold, but like gee, for fish I was gonna spend 3 bucks on and throw outside they add up.

Sometimes I hate being responsible and not cruel LOL

Nah, kidding, hopefully its obvious i dont really wanna be cruel lol

ANYWAY, really long story later,

In a tank they stay small, in a pond or released in the wild (believe it or not people do this), they can get to over a foot or 16 inches long just like koi

Although I've been thinking and I kinda wish I wasn't so impulsive cause with the all the money I'm spending, I could have just spent the time to set up a nice tank with tropical fish that stay small and pretty haha

Back
Top Bottom