Whole foods?

Just rode the bike for like 33 minutes haha

Wow that is great!
celebrate.gif

I too have an indoor bike that has been collecting dust for the last yer or so..
since ya'll are both doing something...ill go ride some today too!

I made friends yesterday with a new mom from my youngest son's boycott group.
She is a walker...like me (bad knees don't do good for running)..
We made a deal with each other to start walking everyday..together.
Will will start Monday once we drop all the kids off at school.

Wow that is great!
:celebrate

Thanks!

I too have an indoor bike that has been collecting dust for the last yer or so..
since ya'll are both doing something...ill go ride some today too!

I made friends yesterday with a new mom from my youngest son's boycott group.
She is a walker...like me (bad knees don't do good for running)..
We made a deal with each other to start walking everyday..together.
Will will start Monday once we drop all the kids off at school.

You definitely should :) it's more fun with music too lol

And wow, that's so great! Always great making new friends and I find walking is much easier and more fun when you have someone to do it with

I just walked around the kitchen/hall, kind of did laps lol not much exercise at all really but at least it got the step count up and I cleaned my room a bit to make room for the new fish tank. And i havent eaten anything bad really, although i havent really eaten much either lol

I didn't do any exercise exactly today, but I did clean the chicken coop. We are going to get firewood tomorrow and that's always a workout, so I'm saving my energy for that!

I didn't do any exercise exactly today, but I did clean the chicken coop. We are going to get firewood tomorrow and that's always a workout, so I'm saving my energy for that!

Cleaning the coop counts imo lol and oh wow, firewood is a lot of energy!

I like days where we cut firewood or haul/stack hay. Those are days when I treat myself to a big dinner! I burn so many calories working that I feel totally justified enjoying a big fried chicken dinner...mmmm....

I like days where we cut firewood or haul/stack hay. Those are days when I treat myself to a big dinner! I burn so many calories working that I feel totally justified enjoying a big fried chicken dinner...mmmm....

That makes sense, you probably need the calories anyway after all that exercise :p

Back
Top Bottom