Solved Why does it take me to Amazon to view Floragen3???

CHlCKEN

Addict
Jun 21, 2020
Tennessee
My Coop
My Coop
I’ve had this issue for a while now, and it only comes up every once and a while. It’s like this-
I open BYC and click my notifications to see if I’ve been quoted in anything, or to see replies on posts I just viewed. Anyway, it happens randomly but sometimes, when I see for instance “CHlCKEN quoted your post in Help! my Chicken Is Sick!” And I click on the link (the thread title) it will take me to Amazon.com to see a product called “Floragen3” at first I thought maybe it was an issue caused by someone Within the thread who had posted a link to it, and maybe the computer was reading the wrong link (idk how computers work lol) but it kept happening for different threads, and when looking through them no one had even posted a link to this item- I’ve never even heard of this item, or ever even searched for it so I have NO idea why on earth it decided to bring me to the website to view it. Anyway, it happens every time I try to click on a link to a thread someone quoted me inl but after I refresh it goes away for a while until some random day a week later!!! It happened to me yesterday night and it’s sooooooo annoying to have to refresh (sometimes multiple times) before being able to actually open the link to see why I was quoted in the thread!

Here’s a photo of the page it takes me to, does anyone know what this is? Has it opened to this page for you to? I know for a fact that it isn’t just my Phone, it happened on my iPad to (woo hoo! Big screen for BYC viewing!) So maybe it isn’t just my account either. Maybe it happens to others to :idunno
44087309-9F84-4C28-9567-2AB6F97730C7.jpeg

That's strange, so the link in the alert is taking you to Amazon? Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

this sort of thing happens sometimes on my phone when the page hasn't loaded properly yet, I click on something on the screen and my phone processes that as me clicking on an ad link somewhere else on the page. It is a loading delay error. Refresh the page and wait a few seconds before clicking.

Can you get a screenshot of the exact link you are clicking on please?

We haven't been able to duplicate this problem, and we're not seeing other specific reports.

Can you provide us with step-by-step process to duplicate the issue so we can identify and duplicate it?

Any other users having this issue?

Back
Top Bottom