Why is my brahma not growing anything??

MamaPoult

Near the clouds⛅
Jan 20, 2024
The Woods AK
Hey guys! So I have this really weird thing going on with 6 week-ish old my brahma chick. He isn't growing up and he's bald!! All my other ones are thriving and fully feathered. I am 100% positive he is getting food and water. What's going on here? I feed Alaska Mill and Feed chick crumble and grit. I've always fed this to my chicks and have never had a problem. Any help would be much appreciated😁
20240507_190848.jpg
20240507_190848.jpg

One of my easter egger chicks Ginkgo had that same issue, All I did was put a bit of blue food dye on her so she wouldn't be pecked and waited. She's 9 1/2 weeks old now and she finally has feathers. Some birds are just late bloomers, as long as she's otherwise healthy, I wouldn't worry about it, she'll be fine

One of my easter egger chicks Ginkgo had that same issue, All I did was put a bit of blue food dye on her so she wouldn't be pecked and waited. She's 9 1/2 weeks old now and she finally has feathers. Some birds are just late bloomers, as long as she's otherwise healthy, I wouldn't worry about it, she'll be fine
Ok thanks!

Back
Top Bottom