Why is my Pekin duck "sneezing"?

Waiting on the vet to cal back a out getting 10ml of the Safeguard. I'll dose her for 5 days just to be safe.
thumbsup.gif

This morning Ms.Duck has a very vet sounding cough. It sounds like she is full of phlegm now. This changed drastically overnight. She was making the same sounds as She has been when they got put up around 8 last night. Ugh, I'm at a complete loss.

This morning Ms.Duck has a very vet sounding cough. It sounds like she is full of phlegm now. This changed drastically overnight. She was making the same sounds as She has been when they got put up around 8 last night. Ugh, I'm at a complete loss.
Could this be aspergillois[sp] [pneumonia] I think I'd talk to the vet about that possibility maybe @casportpony Knows about what is given for it.

I have another call in to her (never did get one back) and also emailed the video that I posted here to the poultry vet at Cornell University. I almost wonder if they are like humans where all of the congestion gets broken up after the antibiotics have kicked in? I know I've been sick before and had that happen lol.

Back
Top Bottom